Strategic context and relationships:
- 53% agree that Healthwatch Tower Hamlets brings a distinct contribution to decision making structures in the local system.
Community voice and influence:
- 35% strongly agree that Healthwatch Tower Hamlets pays particular attention to seldom heard groups.
Making a difference locally:
- 61% agree that Healthwatch Tower Hamlets insight and reports are constructive, independent and clear about the rationale for the evidence used.
- 22% strongly agree that The Healthwatch signposting, information and advice service makes a clear contribution to ensuring that the voice and experience of easily ignored and marginalised groups is heard.
Healthwatch Tower Hamlets priorities for the upcoming 18 months:
- Understanding how changes to services, due to Covid, are impacting disabled residents and involving them in any future service redesigns.